- This event has passed.
September 30, 2023 @ 10:00 am — 2:00 pm
Join us, Sustainable Resilient Longmont, and the Longmont chapter of Citizens’ Climate Lobby for Electrify Longmont, presented by Premier Members Credit Union in conjunction with National Drive Electric Week. Stop by on Saturday, September 30 from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m. at
Longs Peak Middle School for this fun, educational event that event will feature:
- Information on home electrification moving from gas to electric appliances
- Green building practices that utilize less toxic materials
- Information on installers that do green building practices and current rebates
- A variety of speakers and panels
- Educational showcase with booths from environmental nonprofits and renewable energy partners
- Demos of Electric Bikes and Electric Vehicles, with owners on hand to answer questions
- Live Music
- Kids Activities
- Food Trucks and more!
Attendees will leave with a clear roadmap on how to move forward with home electrification and energy efficient solutions!