Always Be Charging, Colorado: Drive Electric Colorado's Workplace Charging Initiative
Workplace charging is a great benefit to employers and employees. It increases employee retention, promotes electric vehicle adoption and clean air, and attracts new customers.
No matter where you are in the evaluation or implementation process (including having already installed chargers), we can provide you with benefits along the way, including:
- FREE technical assistance
- Coaching and support for various grants and incentives, including the Charge Ahead Colorado grant, which provides funding assistance for public Level 2 or DC fast charging
- Promoting your workplace's accomplishments
- Hosting EV workshops and ride & drives for your employees
- Help setting up your own employee EV club and other EV awareness activities
Scroll down to sign the workplace charging pledge!
- Are you interested in EV charging?
- Do you know what incentives are available for installing charging?
- Do you want guidance on how to start?
- Take the workplace charging commitment below — we'll help guide you through the rest!
- Would having EV charging at work encourage you to adopt an EV?
- Do you already drive an EV and want charging at your workplace?
- Do you need help convincing your workplace to install charging?
- Send your employer the workplace charging commitment below!
Take the Workplace Charging Pledge
Drive Clean Colorado is committed to ensuring the benefits of electrification are distributed equitably. Through workplace charging projects, we aim to help workplaces in Colorado lower the barriers to electric vehicle adoption by increasing the number of employers currently offering workplace charging to their employees.
Employers can join us in signaling a commitment to provide EV charging access for employees. Employers who participate can range from organizations that are just assessing employee need for charging to those who have successfully launched workplace charging programs.